The list of conferences, meetings and other events held with the participation of International Department in 2015.
- April, 23-24. The international scientific-practical internet conference “The image of a XXI century teacher: certification as a resource of professional development, self-development and self-improvement” was held in the Academy with the participation of the scientists from Belorussia, Poland and the Ukraine.
- April, 29-30. The international scientific-practical on-line conference “The resources of patriotic development and upbringing among schoolchildren” was held for younger generation of Moscow Region and the Russian Federation on the whole. This event was dedicated to the 70-th anniversary of the victory of the soviet folk in the Great Patriotic War (1941-1045). The scientists from Serbia, Belorussia and Poland took part in the conference.
- May, 14-15.The scientific-practical conference for the full-time and graduate students ‘Public Management in XXI century: personality-society-business-power” was held in the Academy.
- May. The received scientific works from Russia, Belorussia and the Ukraine were prepared for the scientific collection of the Academy: “ASOU conferences, 2015” in e-version.
- June, 8-10. The international scientific-practical conference “Psycho-pedagogical support of studies and upbringing processes in secondary schools of the Russian Federation” was held in the Academy. The key theme was dedicated to the risks in the up-to-date pedagogical process.
- October, 14-16. The Academy along with International Academy of Sciences of Pedagogical Education held the XXI international scientific-practical conference: “The resources of Moscow Regions’ development in the area of upbringing process.”
- December, 10-11. The international scientific-practical conference “Theoretical support and practical implementation of help for disabled children” was held in the Academy with the participation of scientists from Belorussia, Kazakhstan, Latvia and the USA.
The list of conferences, meetings and other events held with the participation International Department in 2015/2016.
- September, 16-17. The VII International Festival of Pedagogical Innovations was held by Cherkasy Regional Post-Graduate Institute (the Ukraine). The international relations department of The Academy of Public Administration (ASOU) assisted 8 scientists in dispatch of their articles to the organizing committee of the festival. Thearticleswillbeprintedinthescientificcollection.
- September, 22-23. ASOU held international scientific internet-conference entitled “Continuous Education in Modern Realities: Experience and Perspectives”. The scientists from Belorussia, China and Poland being interested in the participation sent their reports. All the articles will be printed in the internet.
- October, 8-9. The head of Social Studies, History and Cultural Legacy chair Mr. Naydenko and Senior Specialist on International Relations of ASOU Mr. Ksenzhik having been invited by Minsk Region Institute of Educational Development took part in the international scientific conference “ Up-to-Date Education for Adults: Realities, Problems and Perspectives”. The collection of scientific works was printed comprising 7 articles of our Academy’s scientists and professors.
- October, 14-16. ASOU along with International Academy of Pedagogical Sciences held the XXI international scientific and practical conference “The Resources of Moscow Region’s Pedagogical Potential”. The scientists from Belorussia, the Ukraine, Poland and China participated in it. Thearticlesoftheconferencewillbeprintedinaspecialcollection.
- October, 27. The Senior Specialist on International Relations Mr. Ksenzhik made a report at the regional conference “The Historical Problems of World War, II in Researches, Discussions and Pedagogics. The theme of the report was “Poland in World War, II”. The conference was held by the Social Studies, History and Cultural Legacychair.
- October, 28. The round-table discussion dedicated to the 25 anniversary of German unity was held by the head of international relations department Mr. Volkov and the head of foreign languages methodology chair Mr. Butylov at the Faculty of Psychology and Pedagogics. The title of that discussion was linked with the historical value of Germany’ association. Vice –RectoronGeneralIssuesMr. Kabak participated in the discussion.
- March, 16. The III international scientific-practical conference “The upbringing of youth in the frames of up-to-date social and cultural circumstances: problems and perspectives”.
- April, 13-16. ThedelegationoftheAcademyincludingSergeyKabak, vice-rectorongeneralissues, SergeyVolkov, headofinternationaldepartment, StanislavKsendzhik, seniormanageroninternational relations tookpart in International Moscow Educational Exhibition, having attended about 20 different events.
- 9. April, 20. TheAcademyheldTheIIIInternationalscientific-practicalconference: TheimageofaXXIcenturyteacher: certification as a resource of professional development, self-development and self-improvement” with the participation of scientists from Russia, the Ukraine, Poland, Indonesia along with the lots of representatives from various Russian regions. Thetotalamountofparticipants achieved 279.
- 10. April,30-May,4. The second stage of X International Contest “Mathematics and Project management” was held in the Academy with the participation of students and teachers from Russia, Bulgaria, Kazakhstan and Belorussia.
- May, 12-13. IV International scientific-practical Conference for full-time and graduate students “Public Management in XXI century: personality-society-business-power” was held in the Academy with the participation the Institute of Psychology (Russian Academy of Education), Scientific and Manufacturing center “Eco-Planet”, Eastern-European Institute of Strategic Development (Bulgaria).
- May, 17-18. TheAcademyheldtheSecondInternationalScientific-PracticalConference “Theproblemsof risks in psycho-pedagogical support in up-to-date education”. ThescientistsandgraduatestudentsfromKazakhstan, Estonia, Latvia and 6 Russian regions took part in the conference.
- May, 19. ThemeetingwasheldintheAcademybetweenDorenaKaroli (theUniversityofMacerata, Italy) andtheemployeesofthechairofPedagogics. MadameKarolihasbeencooperatingwiththeAcademysince 2011 beingtheprofessional in the History of Russian Pedagogics.
- June, 9-10. TheAcademyofPublicAdministrationparticipatedinInternationalScientific-practicalConference“InclusiveEducation: theoryandpractice”.
- June, 14. The group of pedagogical staff from Indonesia visited the Academy of Pubic Administration having shown the interest in scientific exchange between Russia and Indonesia. According to the results of negotiations the bilateral scientific conference “The development of a personality in the state system of education: the dialogue of concepts and cultures” will be held in our Academy in September.
- June, 28-29. The delegation of the Academy took part in XXII International Scientific Conference “The resources of qualitative educational development in pedagogical environment as a self-realization of a personality”. The conference was held in the town of Brest, Belorussia.